This easy to make, easy to freeze lasagna is the perfect family-friendly meal!
9-12 square matzot
1 lb. cottage cheese
Grated yellow cheese
1 jar or marinara sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Soak the matzot in a large bowl of water until they are soft (30 seconds should be enough time).
2. Coat the bottom of the 9 x 13 dish with marinara sauce.
3. Place one layer of the matzot on top of the marinara sauce.
4. Create a mixture with cottage cheese, egg, cheese, salt and pepper.
5. Put half of the mixture on top of the matzot. Add marinara sauce.
6. Layer with matzot and the rest of the cheese mixture.
7. Top the lasagna with marinara sauce and yellow cheese.
8. Bake, covered, at 350 for 45 minutes.