Come to the Seder prepared this year
with our Seder Time TEN!
1. What does the word “Seder” mean?
Seder means order. There is a specific order to the Passover Seder and lots of small details to remember.
2. What goes on a Seder plate?
- Karpas (traditionally celery, parsley or potato)
- Maror (lettuce)
- Chazeret (horseradish)
- Charoset (walnut, apple and wine dip)
- Zero’ah (roasted piece of chicken)
- Beitzah (Hard-boiled egg)
3. How many matzot go on the table?
4. Which matza is broken?
The middle matza is broken in half and put away until the end of the Seder.
5. What is the broken middle matza called?
6. What do some bring pillows to the Passover Seder?
To recline like royalty.
7. How many cups of wine do we drink at the seder?
8. What special guest has his own cup on every Seder table?
The prophet Elijah.
9. How many sons are mentioned in the Hagaddah?
There are four sons: the wise one, the bad one, the simple one and the one who does not know how to ask.
10. How do we end the Seder?
Singing: Next year in Jerusalem!
Click to download