Make a Question Box to bring to your Seder table. Whether the leader of the Seder or the kids at the Seder maintain control over the box, questions can be pulled out and asked throughout the Seder to keep your kids engaged and involved.
Here are some of our question box ideas:
1. Who is the biggest villain of the Passover story?
2. Can you list the Ten Plagues backwards?
3. Pretend you are one of the Israelites walking through the Red Sea. Describe what you see.
4. Name three plagues that involve animals.
5. Who are the four sons?
6. Who do we invite into our homes in the middle of the Seder?
7. Lead the Seder table in singing your favorite Passover song.
8. Where is the best place you have hidden the Afikomen?
9. Which is your favorite plague and why?
10. What is your favorite dish on the Seder table?