This week we’re following Jacob’s life as he leaves his father’s home and begins a family of his own.
1. What does Jacob see in his dream?
A ladder going up to the skies with angels going up and coming down. (28:12)
2. What did Jacob name the site of his dream?
Beit El. (28:19)
3. What did Jacob do when he first saw Rachel?
He rolled the very heavy stone off of the mouth of the well. (29:10)
4. How long did Jacob first work for Rachel?
Jacob agreed to work for 7 years in order to marry Rachel. (29:18)
5. Who did Jacob end up marrying first?
Leah, Rachel’s older sister. (29:23)
6. Which sister could not have children?
7. Name Leah’s children.
Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Dinah.
8. Why does Jacob choose to leave Laban after Joseph is born?
Jacob wants to return to his homeland. (30:25)
9. Who stole Laban’s household idols?
10. Overall, how many years did Jacob spend with Laban?
Twenty. (31:38)Click to download