Nothing shouts childhood louder than a S’more.
Graham Crackers, broken into squares
Chocolate Bars, broken to fit the size of the graham cracker squares
Wooden or Metal Skewers (or stick if you want to remain authentic)
1. Break a large graham cracker in half, that will make the top and bottom of the S’more.
2. Break the chocolate into squares large enough to fit on the graham cracker.
3. Put the marshmallow on the skewer and hold it over the bonfire until its roasted.
4. Once the marshmallow is roasted to your liking, place it on the chocolate.
5. Close the graham cracker top to make the S’more.
6. Let cool for a few minutes (helps melt the chocolate, keeps you from burning your tongue).