A great craft for younger kids to celebrate Yom HaAtzmaut.
12 crafts sticks
Blue and white acrylic paints
Magnetic tape, optional.
1. Paint five craft sticks white and four craft sticks blue.
2. Let them dry.
3. Glue them together with two blue sticks on the top and then two on the bottom. Gluing two broken craft sticks in the center and on the right on the back to keep the flag together.
4. Glue one craft stick on the left-hand side, allowing it to hang down to serve as the flag pole.
5. Let dry.
6. Using glitter paint of a blue marker, add the star of David to the center of your flag.
7. Turn your flag into a magnet by placing some magnetic tape on the back of the flag. Display proudly on your fridge.