Here’s an easy way to make sure everyone gets their greens. Serve on their own or with your favorite dip. I assure you, you’ll never stop at just one.
1 head of kale
1-2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 275.
2. I started off with a very large bundle of kale (it might have been a double) that I soaked and then patted dry. I trimmed the stems (and with some leaves, the ribs).
3. Drizzle 1-2 Tbsp olive oil and mix so the leaves are coated.
4. Prepare 2 cookie sheets by spraying them with non-stick spray.
5. Spread kale leaves so they are in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 12 minutes then turn and bake for 5 minutes more until kale chips are light and crispy.
Leave A Comment