If you love blueberries, you know it's hard to resist a freshly baked blueberry muffin. By filling the muffin cup to the top, causing the muffin to overflow, and sprinkling a streusel topping, your friends and family will never guess that you baked these instead of buying them.
Yield: 16 muffins
3 c flour
1 ½ c sugar
1 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
2/3 c oil
1 c whipping cream (or milk, soy milk or non-dairy creamer)
2 c blueberries
½ c sugar
1/3 c flour
¼ c margarine or butter
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1. Rinse blueberries and lay out to dry.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare muffin pan (I used muffin liners and sprayed the pan over the liners).
4. Combine dry ingredients.
5. Blend in eggs, oil, and milk/cream until thick batter forms.
6. Fold in blueberries.
7. Sprinkle with Streusel topping.
8. Bake for 20 minutes