Add mint and chocolate chips to your cheesecake this year!
Yields 2 pies.
2 Graham cracker bases
3 bricks (200g each in Israel) of cream cheese, low fat kind can be used
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup whipping cream
1 tablespoon mint essence
1 cup choc chips
1. Cream cheese (no pun intended), one brick at a time, with the sugar and vanilla until smooth.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, then add cream and mint until just combined and smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into graham cracker bases.
4. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, then leave in oven to cool and set.
5. Store in the fridge.
6. Pies can also be tightly wrapped in plastic wrap once completely cooled and stored in the freezer for up to a month.