Who needs to slave away at a hot stove this summer? This no-bake strawberry treat is a favorite for “little hands” to prepare and eat!
1 lb frozen strawberries, defrosted and then pureed
2 cups Rich’s whip
1/3 c confectioners sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 sleeves graham crackers
fresh strawberries for garnish
1. Prepare square (9 x 9) pan.
2. Whip Rich’s whip with confectioner’s sugar until stiff.
3. Spread a thin layer of the whipped cream on the bottom of the pan.
4. Place graham crackers in a single layer, then spread whip cream and strawberry puree.
5. Repeat until you have 4 layers.
6. Top with fresh strawberries.
7. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.