This week’s parsha looks at the Ohel Moed and Bnei Yisrael’s time in the desert.
1. How many branches are there in the menorah of the Holy Temple?
There are seven branches (Numbers 8:1)
2. Who did the Levites replace in their service in the Ohel Moed (Tent of Meeting)?
They replaced the first-born Israelites (Numbers 8:17-18)
3. What went with Bnei Yisrael in the desert during the day to protect them?
A cloud (9:15)
4. And what went with Bnei Yisrael in desert at night?
A pillar of fire (9:15)
5. What did God ask Moshe to make to summon Bnei Yisrael?
2 trumpets made of silver (10:1)
6. What did Bnei Yisrael eat in the desert?
7. What did Bnei Yisrael eat in Egypt?
Fish, cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic (11:5)
8. How many days did God send quail for?
One month (11:19)
9. How many elders did Moshe gather up?
10. What punishment did Miriam receive from God?
Tzora’at (snow-white scales) (12:10)