It’s another busy week for Abraham and his family. Both Sarah and Abraham die at ripe old ages. Isaac takes a wife and finds love.1. How old was Sarah when she died?
2. Who does Abraham buy the Cave of the Patriarchs from?
Efron the Hittite. (23:10)
3. How much did Abraham pay for the Cave of the Patriarchs?
400 shekel of silver. (23:16)
4. What did Abraham ask his servant to do?
Find a wife for his son, Isaac. (24:3-4)
5. What test does Abraham’s servant set out for Isaac’s potential bride?
He asks that she offer water not only to the servant but to his camels, as well. (24:14)
6. Who does Abraham’s servant encounter first?
7. What is Isaac doing when Rebecca first sees him?
Isaac was out in the field at dusk. (24:63)
8. What is the name of the new wife that Abraham married?
9. How old was Abraham when he died?
10. Where was Abraham buried?
The Cave of the Patriarchs along with Sarah. (25:9-10)