Here is this week’s TEN for Parshat Yitro.
- Who is Yitro?
Yitro is Moshe’s father-in-law and the priest of Midian. (18:1)
- What are the names of Moshe and Tzippora’s two sons?
Gershom and Eliezer. (18:3-4)
- What advice to Yitro offer Moshe?
To set up a system of leadership over Bnei Yisrael. (18:21-22)
- Where did Bnei Yisrael set up camp when they arrived at Har Sinai?
Opposite Har Sinai. (19:2)
- How did God appear to Bnei Yisrael?
In the thickness of a cloud. (19:9)
- What happens to someone who touches Har Sinai?
They will be put to death. (19:12)
- What happened on the third day outside of Har Sinai?
There was thunder and lightening. A thick cloud was over the mountain. Shofarot were heard. (9:16)
- What words did God speak?
The Ten Commandments. (20:1-14)
- Why did God stop speaking?
Bnei Yisrael were too afraid and asked Moshe to continue (20:16)
- What type of gods should not be made?
Any graven images and and gods made of gold and silver are prohibited. (20:20)