A fantastic way to jazz up Sunday brunch!
1 pie crust
25 g (1oz) butter
1 onion, finely sliced
½ green pepper, finely sliced
½ red pepper, finely sliced
2 tomatoes, finely sliced
1 ¼ c cooking cream
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1. Sauté the onion and peppers in the melted butter until just softened.
2. Arrange the onion and peppers on the bottom of the pie crust. Layer the tomatoes on top.
3. Beat the eggs, adding the cream, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the vegetables and sprinkle the cheese on top.
5. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 350 until golden brown.