Nothing shouts Purim louder than these!
1 package yellow cake mix
1 ¼ cup good margarita mix
2 Tbsp orange juice
3 egg whites
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp finely grated lime zest
- Combine all of the ingredients into your mixture.
- Use 1/4 cup measure to fill the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 for 22 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool before frosting.
1/2 cup margarine
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp grated lime zest
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp water
- Mix the powdered sugar with the margarine.
- Add the zest, lemon juice and water.
- Mix until smooth. Spread.
- lime flavored jelly beans
- green sprinkles (for the sugared rim affect)