Tu B’Shvat is considered the New Year for trees. Use Tu B’Shvat as an opportunity to explore our responsibility to the planet.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
(Dr. Seuss, The Lorax)
Help the world checklist!
There are so many ways to help out. Here are some ideas.
- Save water! Turn off the faucet when you brush your teeth!
- Take a shower instead of a bath!
- Use both sides of paper when doing art projects!
- Plant a tree!
- Make a spice garden in your backyard!
- Start composting!
- Turn off your lights as you leave your room!
- Buy and nurture your own plant!
- Walk to school today!
- Try to minimize the number of plastic bags you pack your lunch in!