It’s the perfect storm of flavor: chocolate and cheesecake. This easy crowd-pleaser should be on everyone’s Shavuot menu plan.
1 c Graham Crackers crumbs
3 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp melted margarine
3 8oz. cream cheese (in Israel, use 1000 grams G’vina Levana 5-9%)
¾ c sugar
3 Tbsp flour
1 tsp vanilla
50 g chocolate, melted
1. Combine Graham Crackers crumbs, sugar and melted margarine and bake in 9” spring form pan for 10 min. at 350 F.
2. Combine cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla at medium speed. Blend in eggs, one at a time, mix well after each egg.
3. Take off 1 cup of batter. In separate bowl add chocolate to the 1 cup of batter and mix.
4. Alternate pouring the white and then chocolate batter (twice for each flavor).
5. Bake at 450 F for 10 min. Then at 250 for 35 minutes.