This wrap will make you rethink grilled cheese sandwiches forever!
6 tortilla wraps
12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 red peppers, cut into thin strips
1 Tbsp olive oil
grated yellow cheese
sweet chili sauce
- Sauté the mushrooms, peppers and onions.
- Divide equally among the tortilla wraps. Place the vegetables in a line in the center of the wrap.
- Sprinkle liberal amounts of grated cheese on the vegetables. Roll up the tortilla.
- Place in a sandwich maker until lightly browned.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce on the side.