A great way to keep kids’ busy right before dinner is to get them involved in making dinner. Pizza is a kid-friendly meal to prepare and to eat!
1 c lukewarm water
1 tbsp yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp oil
3 c flour
Toppings (anything from olives, pineapple, pepper, tuna, mushrooms, tomatoes etc.)
- Put water and yeast in a mixing bowl.
- Let stand 5 minutes, do not stir.
- Add sugar, salt and oil.
- Mix well.
- Add 1 ½ c flour, beat until smooth.
- Add another 1 ½ c flour, knead until smooth.
- Flatten on lightly greased pans.
- Let rise for 15 minutes, covered with a towel.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Again spread and flatten dough.
- Brush lightly with oil.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange selected toppings.
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes, until the crust is light brown and cheese melted.
Leave A Comment