JADA shares their secret to a perfect chicken Matzo Ball Soup.
1-4 T. JADA’s chicken soup
For meat lovers: one chicken breast and 2 bone in and skinned thighs. Place one beef bone and one turkey neck in a bowl.
Veggies: 3 green onions, one large onion, one leek, 3 carrots, 1/2 a green pepper, 1 turnip, 1 zucchini, 1 potato, 1 sweet potato, 1/8 cabbage, 1/8 cauliflower, 1 parsley root, 3 parsley leaf stems, 3 stems of dill, 3 stems of celery, 1 large garlic.
Matzo ball mix, 4 eggs, 1/2 c vegetable oil.
1. Clean all ingredients well and put in a large stew pot.
2. Add 6-8 quarts of water and bring to a boil.
3. Add meats and veggies and simmer for 45 minutes.
4. After 45 minutes add JADA’s Chicken Salt, minced garlic, red or white wine, soy sauce and bring to a lower boil/simmer for 5 more minutes.
5. Mold and boil matzo balls then add to soup.
Strain as desired. Let cool then serve and enjoy!