This week we are left with a few parting words as our time in the desert comes to an end.
1. What is the reward for listening to G-d’s commandments?
2. How does G-d reassure Bnei Israel when they are scared that the nations they are to fight are too numerous?
G-d reminds them of what He did to the Egyptians. (7:18-21)
3. Why did G-d give Bnei Israel the Manna?
To prove to them that their only need is G-d. He will provide for them. (8:3)
4. What major even is about to occur for the Jewish people?
They are crossing the Jordan (9:1)
5. What does Moshe get to remake now?
The two tablets that G-d will inscribe again – to replace the ones that were broken. (10:1-2)
6. What else does Moshe get to make now?
An ark to keep the new set of commandments in. (10:3)
7. Where does Aharon die?
8. What happened to the tribe of Levites when Aaron died?
They were elevated in status to being the tribe of priests within the Israelites. (10:8)
9. What does G-d asks of Bnei Israel?
To fear, love and serve G-d – to do this by observing the commandments. (10:12-13)
10. We get the second paragraph of which Prayer now?