This week’s Torah reading has a little bit of everything: we’ve got floods and families, animals and rainbows, we’ve got towers and destruction. Enjoy one of the most exciting Parshot.
1. Name Noah’s three sons.
Shem, Ham and Japheth. (6:10)
2. What did God tell Noah to build?
An Ark. (6:14)
3. We all know that Noah had to bring in animals in twos but if the animal was considered kosher, how many pairs of animals should he bring?
7 pairs. (7:2)
4. How long did the rain last?
40 days and 40 nights. (7:4)
5. What was the first bird that Noah sent out of the Ark?
A Raven. (8:7)
6. What was second bird that Noah send out of the ark?
A Dove. (8:8)
7. What did the dove return with?
An olive leaf. (8:11)
8. What is the first thing Noah does after leaving the ark?
He builds an altar and gives an offering. (8:20)
9. What sign does God give us promising that we will not have another flood?
A rainbow. (9:13)
10. What was God’s punishment for the building of the Tower of Babel?
The world no longer talks in one language. (11:5-7)