This week we continue with our review of some major laws as a refresher to Bnei Yisrael before they enter the Land of Israel.
1. What does Moshe ask for in the beginning of the parsha?
To enter the land of Israel. (3:25)
2. How does G-d respond?
He allows Moshe to see the land of Israel but not to enter. (3:27)
3. Who will take over as the leader of Bnei Yisrael after Moshe?
4. When G-d spoke to Bnei Israel at Har Sinai while receiving the Torah, what did they see?
They did not see G-d’s likeness only fire. (4:12)
5. How many commandments were inscribed in how many tablets?
10 commandments on 2 stone tablets (4:13)
6. How many Cities of Refuge did Moshe create on the bank of the Jordan?
7. What is the fifth commandment (from the Ten Commandments)?
To be respectful of your parents (5:16)
8. Which major prayer is mentioned in the parsha?
The Shema. (6:4)
9. What is the first line of the Shema?
Hear o Israel, Hashem is our G-d, Hashem is the one and only. (6:4)
10. How many nations will G-d help kick out of Israel?
Seven nations. (7:1)