1 square of filo dough (25×25 inches or 64×64 cm)
2 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp Dijon seeded mustard
1 tbsp honey
12 pieces of deli – 6 salami and 6 turkey (or enough to cover the dough)
1 onion – sliced and sauted
1 egg yolk
1. Preheat the over to 350 and set aside a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Place the dough on a flat surface.
3. Spread the 2 mustards across the filo dough. Drizzle the honey on top of the mustards. Make sure to leave an inch on top to make rolling a bit easier for you.
4. Layer the deli across the dough on top of the mustard/honey combo. Put the sautéed onions on one end of the dough.
5. Start to roll the dough from the onions to the empty top. Place the fold on the bottom of the pan. Make gentle slits across the deli roll and brush on an egg yolk.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden.