This easy to make, easy to freeze lasagna is the perfect family-friendly meal!
9-12 square matzot
1 lb. cottage cheese
Grated yellow cheese
1 jar or marinara sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the matzot in a large bowl of water until they are soft (30 seconds should be enough time).
- Coat the bottom of the 9 x 13 dish with marinara sauce.
- Place one layer of the matzot on top of the marinara sauce.
- Create a mixture with cottage cheese, egg, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Put half of the mixture on top of the matzot. Add marinara sauce.
- Layer with matzot and the rest of the cheese mixture.
- Top the lasagna with marinara sauce and yellow cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 45 minutes.