Two mountains set the stage for blessings and curses this week.
1. What must you do with the first fruits of your tree?
Bring your first fruit to the place G-d will choose and give it to the Priests who shall put it next to the altar. (26:2-4)
2. What is this land flowing with?
Milk and honey. (26:9)
3. Who gets the Tithes?
The Levite, the stranger, the orphan and the widow. (26:12)
4. What is Bnei Yisrael commanded to set up on the day they cross the Jordan?
Set up great stones with the words of law, build an altar to G-d. (27:2-5)
5. Moshe, the Priests and the Levites all come together to tell Bnei Israel something very important – what is it?
Bnei Yisrael are told that they have become a people to G-d today. (27:9-10)
6. Name the two mountains that Bnei Yisrael are split on to for their blessings and curses.
Har Gerizim and Har Ebal. (27:12-13)
7. What will be blessed if you follow G-d’s commandments?
Your cities will be blessed, your fields will be blessed, your children will be blessed, your fruits will be blessed and your cattle will be blessed. (28:3-5)
8. What happens if Bnei Yisrael do not keep all the commandments?
All the blessings will turn into curses. (28:15)
9. How many years did Moshe lead Bnei Yisrael through the desert?
40 years. (29:4)
10. What was the last instruction that Moshe told Bnei Yisrael this week?
Moses stresses the importance of keeping the commandments. (29:8)