Even little kids can help make this simple and delicious cake!
1-1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
5 tbsp canola oil
2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup cold water
8 inch square pan
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Put flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking soda into the pan.
- Use a fork to make 3 holes, or wells in the flour mixture.
- Pour oil into one hole.
- Pour vinegar into the second hole.
- Put the vanilla in the third hole.
- Now pour the water on top.
- Mix it all together with a fork, be sure there are no dry spots in the corners.
- Put the cake in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and eat!