As the donations keep coming, Moshe finally has all that he needs to start building the Mishkan.
1. What is the first commandment this week.
Honoring the Shabbat. (35:2-3)
2. What are the three types of metal people can bring for the Mishkan?
Gold, silver and copper. (35:5)
3. What color is the dye of the ram skins to be offered from the Israelites?
4. Who should come and build the mishkan?
Wise-hearted people. (35:10)
5. What gold did the Israelites bring?
Bracelets, nose-rings, rings, and body ornaments. (35:22)
6. Who brought the stones for the ephod and breastplate?
The leaders. (35:27)
7. Who is in charge of building the sanctuary?
Betzalel with his assistant Oholiav and the wise-hearted men. (36:1)
8. What happened each morning?
The Israelites kept bringing more gifts to help build the tabernacle. (36:3)
9. What did Moshe finally have to do?
Moshe had to command the people to stop bringing gifts. (36:6)
10. What major items are built in this week’s Torah reading?
The curtains, planks, partitions, screens, Ark and cover, Table, Menorah, Incense Altar, Laver and the courtyard with screen. (36:8 – 38:20)