This recipe is for garlic lovers! I like this recipe because of its simplicity and robust flavor. I always use fresh garlic and take the time to peel it myself before I mince it. If you’re short on time, jarred garlic works as well. I serve this dish room temperature or slightly warmed up.
8 c fresh broccoli
1 head of garlic
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
For the broccoli:
1. Steam broccoli for 8 minutes.
2. Drain and set aside.
For the garlic:
1. Peel the head of garlic so you’re left with individual cloves.
2. In a small frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3. Using a garlic press, mince your garlic directly into the hot oil.
4. Make sure to keep an eye on the garlic. It will burn easily if left unattended. Keep stirring it until it is a lightly toasted golden color. Remove the pan from heat immediately.
5. Combine the broccoli and garlic. Add the salt and pepper. Add more olive oil if desired.
Leave A Comment